Black friday is back!
Yes it is and we have great specials being announced and available every Friday and valid until the end of November, while stocks last. Please contact your nearest distributor for prices.
DIAMOND TILE is a RIGID CORE Stone Plastic Composite tile that comes in the 3 unique stone finishes with a 4 sided micro bevel that highlights the brick like laying pattern.
- With a 0.7mm wear layer that is UV and scratch resistant, this floor is built to withstand the heaviest of foot traffic.
- 6mm thick core with an average board density of 2000 kgs/m³.
- Unique, tile like dimensions: 900 x 450mm
- Easy and quick click Installation
- 30 years Heavy domestic / 10 years Light commercial use warranty.
- 100% waterproof
Choose from one of 6 Supreme colours in a fashionable trending ultra wide plank – 239mm wide.
Supreme laminate range offer you a durable, stain resistant, anti-abrasive and fade resistant flooring solution for your home.
Marketed as the “Architects Choice” this high performing laminate range makes use of non-solvent water based inks, that contain NO HEAVY metals. Creating a product that is not only environmentally friendly but has an E1 rated Formaldehyde content and is 100% biodegradable.
This durable and low maintenance floor can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth.
SAPPHIRE RCB Rigid core board vinyl comes with a 0.3mm UV scratch resistant protective coating and a 5.5mm thick core that includes the 1mm IXPE underlay.
- Plank dimensions – 1239 mm x 184 mm.
- Surface Finish: Antique wood finish and 4-sided micro bevel
- Installation method: Click system
- Warranty: 20 years Heavy domestic / 5 years Light commercial use.
- Waterproof: 100%
- Remember to order a 80m vapour barrier that must be used in installation under the floor panels.
As you know, Effect has been upgraded to a 12mm plank thickness, however we have 2 colours available in the 10mm that we are clearing.
- FUJI- AGT Effect 10mm – 753 Boxes
- TOROS – AGT Effect 10mm – 577 Boxes
Effect comes with realistic wooden photographic reprints in natural tones with a painted 4 sided micro-bevel (V4) and an embossed in register (EIR) finish give the surface of these unique planks a 3 dimensional look and feel.
Manufactured to European standards (EN13329) this flooring is wear resistant, stain resistant, light and impact resistant and far surpass EU standards with a low 12% swell rate.