Product training 2017
As the Finfloor ranges continually expand and new product ranges are introduced we want to impart the relevant flooring information with the industry and you, the leading flooring installers in the country.
So we offer and host free product training to all industry professional on a regular basis in Johannesburg at our new Finfloor premises conveniently situated in Sandton.
Date: Monday 26 June to Friday the 30 June 2017
Times: 110am – 3pm Daily, Friday 9 am to 3pm
Address: Unit 2B, Olympia street Sandton.
Please see below the outline of each day training below.
Note: Each day will be treated as a separate module and therefore you can choose which days you want to attend.
- Day 1 – The Sales Cycle, Video, Flooring market, Finfloor product range, laminate flooring/ history, trends, changes.
- Day 2 – The difference between LVT, EVP, glue down vinyl flooring, trends, changes/developments, problems and rules of installation.
- Day 3 –Engineered woods – new directions/products/developments; sanding, colour staining, application practical.
- Day 4 – measuring, estimating, quoting, setting out – the “3 P’s” – “Plan, Prepare & Produce”, Video, tools required for installation – must have/nice to have.
- Day 5 – Summary: Video, Jointing Systems & how they work, installation rules & practical (door frame cutting); how to repair/fix an installation gone wrong.
Please reply to email@example.com to confirm which days you will be attending for catering and material preparation purposes.