- Sweep or vacuum as often as necessary to remove any loose dirt or grit.
- Use protective mats at all exterior entrances. Do not use rubber-based mats as the rubber may leach into the 8mm Laminate.
- Use felt protectors under heavy pieces of furniture.
- Never slide or roll furniture or appliances across your floor. Protect the surface if using a trolley to move heavy objects.
- Spiked heels or shoes in need of repair can severely damage your floor. In areas of excessive traffic and wear, make use of runners or area rugs.
- Damp mop only – avoid excessive amounts of water. If a spill occurs, soak up the bulk of the liquid promptly.
- Never use oil, soap, wax or other household products to clean your floor.
- Keep animal nails trimmed.
- Maintain relative humidity levels between 30% and 70%.