In order to preserve beauty and elegance of your Solid Wood Floors follow the care and maintenance guidelines found below:
- Regularly sweep or vacuum your floors to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating and scratching the finish.
- Use a soft brush or felt type vacuum head; make sure that the vacuum head cannot scratch the floor surface.
- If necessary, wipe dirty areas with cleaners made specifically for Wooden Floor care.
- Regularly scatter rugs to remove dirt and grit.
Never use a wet mop or water to clean your solid wood floors as it can
- Dull the finish
- Permanently damage your floor
- Void your warranties.
Never use wax or oil-based detergents as they will
- Dull or damage floor finish,
- Leave greasy spots and make the floor difficult to clean.