With the ever popular demand for an affordable quality laminate flooring that performs well in the South African climate and is specified by architects. Finfloor’ s Supreme flooring range, has been the ‘architect choice’ for many a year. The range has undergone a metamorphoses this year to meet the current international design trends.
Here are some of the product upgrades:
- Supreme is still a 8mm thick AC3 , fit for use grading moderate commercial flooring, with a 10 year residential warranty and a 5 year commercial warranty
- The planks are finished with a hygienic, low maintenance aluminium oxide overlay and are pressed in either a wood grain or low gloss cross cut surface finish
- Licensed Valinge locking system
- We have reduced the range to the 6 most popular colours, thereby allowing to hold greater stock quantities of these most popular colours.
- The planks are now wider, in line with trends and are now 239mm wide.
- We have introduced the popular v-groove around the edge of every planks, that emphasises the lay patterns of the floor once laid.
- E1 rated formaldehyde content
- 100% bio-degradable, which means it does not emit any toxic fumes on combustion
Supreme laminate flooring can be installed throughout the home offering a durable, stain resistant, anti-abrasive, hygienic and fade resistant solution for years to come. Supremes’ unique patterning technology uses non-solvent water based inks, which contain no heavy metals, making this product safe and environmentally friendly.