FINfloor is looking to expand our Sales team in Johannesburg
If you would like to join our team and you believe you have what it takes.
Please read the Sales Representative Job description below to make sure you are suitably qualified and apply before the 30th January 2024.
Sales Representatives play an important role in retaining existing clients and key customers, as well as achieving assigned sales targets.
As a Sales Representatives your main responsibility is to:
- Identifying new market opportunities by selling and integrating a range of solutions to/for new clients and current clients
- New Business Development
- Customer Relationship Management – manage expectations and oversee that a client’s needs are met in a timely fashion
Main Duties / Key Accountabilities:
- Responsible for individual sales targets – sales order and billing
- Manage sales performance, pipeline development and forecasting
- New business development
- Articulating and selling of defined solution/product sets to new customers.
- Develop new client relationships and assist in growing the market share.
- Develop and manage client account plans
- Ability to analyses complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide solutions
- Ownership and resolution of sales related issues
- Act as the single point of contact for customers internally and externally.
- Remain up-to-date with product knowledge and trends in Flooring industry and general business.
- Sales Representatives administration
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years Sales experience
- Flooring industry
- Energetic, enthusiastic, motivated self-starter
- Target driven
- Foster and maintain relationships with prospective new clients is paramount in the overall success
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to develop and maintain multi-level relationships with prospective clients
- Ability to utilize analytical skills to identify opportunities for overall market growth potential
- Good documentation skills – ability to write formal proposals which may include demonstrable understanding of the business and an ability to articulate
- Strong business acumen
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be able to work independently
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Team player with the ability to plan and coordinate complex sale
Finfloor aims to have all retailers and significant installation companies across Africa stock or use our products.
We have achieved this through our customer service where our team uses their knowledge to train our customers allowing them to be the best in their business. We will also use this knowledge to create new enterprises in the installation of flooring through our own academy that leaves an enduring mark on the industry. Our clients will have easy access to the right product by using our digital infrastructure. This will be backed up by world best logistics with warehouses across the continent for the quick and accurate delivery of our products.
We are continually updating our product range with the best products to match market trends, technology and demand. Our clients and their clients have access to the world best physical and virtual showrooms.
Our core values are unchanging and lived by everyone at FINfloor. Everyone one the team enjoys coming to work as it feels like home away from home. Everyone on the team has growth opportunities within FINfloor. The work is fun interesting, and everyone demands high standards of themselves and others. This environment means everyone can work with creativity and great energy.
- To make it easy for our clients to be successful
- To inspire people’s lifestyles so that they can be proud of their space
FINfloor Core Values
- Look ahead
- Be passionate
- Provide the best experience
- Be honest about our feelings
- Always a swift response
- Believe in our teammates
Only successful candidates will be considered and/or contacted. Should you not hear back from us, Consider your application as unsuccessful.