Life happens, running a business is tough and we are here to support you through the process. With this in mind we have updated our return policy and made the decision to remove the minimum returns value on returned goods in order to assist our clients with smaller returns.
However, the following terms and conditions still apply
- Only for acceptable invoices not older than 2 months’ time frame from date of invoice
- Credits do not apply on special deal stock – BBL profiles, special orders, bulk deals, & Pallet deals
- Returns will be accepted at management discretion
- No cash refunds will be issued.
- Credit will be allocated to your account
- We will only accept returns of full unopened boxes and flooring profiles in their original, undamaged packaging
- No returns of underlays, discontinued stock or accessories unless authorized by management
- All returns incur a 5% handling fee
- Returns sent via FINfloor Logistics partner will be subject to a 15% handling fee if accepted
- Finfloor is not responsible for collecting return stock. Stock must be returned to our warehouses by the client
What about Stock that you are holding for me?
As you know we are super accommodating and offer to store your paid for stock in our warehouse for up to 2 months. However if your stock is not collected after 2 months SSIW (Sold stock in warehouse) will be credited and the stock put back into the warehouse. The deposit you paid will be kept in credit on your account. Note : When the stock is re-invoiced, it will be at the latest pricelist rate.
Note: we do not accept returns on stained engineered flooring or profiles, underlays and profiles, stock that was invoiced more than 8 weeks ago and discontinued colours. Download T&C’s here.
Good returned via out logistic company are subject to a 15% handling fee.
What do I need to do to get a refund on returned stock?
Super Easy, all you need to do is send back your closed boxes of undamaged stock to our nearest warehouse with original invoice to one of the following staff member authorised to receive goods.
JHB – Vusa / Terrence & Sean, in CPT – George / Paul & Gary, in DBN – Cedric / Lee-Anne & Samantha
How long will it take to get a refund?
You will receive a refund or credit within 24 hours of your stock being returned.
We hope you find this process easy to use and if you have any comment or suggestion to improve on our service offering please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.